Monday, August 1, 2016

El Paso Pics - Dancing in the City

Here are some pics from our Dancing in the City show in El Paso in July. Nice stage, great sound. Yes, I had a new band, performing for an audience comprised of 99% strangers, so one never knows. But it was really fun! Inspiring to see a lot of people dancing through out the night. I was thrilled to play and sing to a lovely receptive new audience! With Jodavid Reyes on drums, Pancho Anguiano on bass and Manny Flores on percussion. Will upload a video as soon as it's processed.

The last few pics are inside Chope's, a famous old joint in La Mesa, NM. We were introduced to Chope's by the lovely Karla and Michael, Robert's brother. Good times :) Feel free to sign up to receive my weekly-ish e-newsletter. I strive to keep it interesting and informative.

Here are three pics. To see all ten pics please visit my website. Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment